- Choice of identification (biometric fingerprint systems used instead of keycards) or verification of identity (biometric fingerprint systems used in addition to
- Significant savings as there are no false bookings or corrections. There are no keycard production costs when biometric fingerprint systems are used as the sole identity medium.
- Offers legal certainty – you know for sure who was identified and when.
- Biometric terminals are simple to use. No employee training required.
- Data protection as the fingerprints cannot be copied or reconstructed.
- Biometric fingerprint identities can be distributed to terminals at several sites instantly, so your employees are logged on immediately wherever they are.