- EN1303 Key Related Security Grade 4 for cylinders with 5 pins; Grade 6 for cylinders with 5 pins with the optional blocking pin and cylinders with 6 and 7 pins
- EN1303 Attack Resistance Grade 2 with appropriate door furniture or steel reinforcement plates
- DIN18252 grade 71 for 5 pins or grade 82 for 6 and 7 pin cylinders
- Meets the requirements of BS 3621 and PAS 24 when used with a suitable lockcase or multipoint locking system.
- Meets the requirements of Austrian Standard ÖNORM B5356
- Meets the requirements of VdS Grades A and B
- Suitable for use in fire and smoke protection doors
- The system is protected by Euorpean patent number EP2686510 until 2032.
- Certified against the bumping method; the patented centering pin hinders opening the cylinder with bumping keys.
- Anti-pick – overlapping key profile and special tumbler pins that protect against picking.
- Anti-drill – steel security elements in the cylinder housing and barrel to provide anti-drilling protection.
- Hard wearing keys providing long and reliable cylinder operation.
- Master keying – perfect for creating simple yet sophisticated master key systems, to control access for all users.
- You decide in in your master key system, which keys open which doors.
- Can form part of an electronic access control system.
- Europrofile double, single and thumbturn cylinders with 4 knob options
- Nordic oval profile cylinders
- Untion oval profile cylinders
- Australian oval profile cylinders
- Rim cylinders for surface mounted door locks
- Screw-in cylinders
- Furniture and cabinet locks
- Key switch cylinders
- Elevator control cylinders
- Bible cylinders
- Portal double and single cylinders
- Window and door handles
- Key deposits and key storage